Monday, May 10, 2004

wahahaha heyyyyy! gawd im so happy i can blog todae... luckily for me my brother ish sleepin-- littleaikoangel sneaks on the com to blog! today had chinese and lit midyr exams... i screwed up a bit i think... but i wont make myself worry about it cos the marks wont change anyways right? right now im worrying abt whether my mum will confiscate my phone soon. haiZ... i think i've been talking too much on the phone... gettin scolded alot... ooh and the advertisement at the busstop finally changed to "bRaNdS eSsEnCe 0f cHiCkEn!" [the more you drink, the more drive you have.] what crapshit is tHaT?! and i wanna recommend EVERYONE to visit cLaiRe's blog.... its a good way of de-stressing at this evil time of the year! i just lurvvvvE it.... so fun so exciting so magical. makes me feel gay. yea i mean the "gay" gay not the happy gay. lolx. but currently im still a living, breathing homosapien that is PERFECTLY NORMAL. school reallllllly rawks nowadays. so funnnn... wheeee... english and histoRy tml... i think im gonna fail the histoRy... i dunno... tried to study just now but didnt really work that much-- couldnt get myself to continue reading the same subject on the same book in the same page... too boring stuff for hyPeRaCtIvE maniacs like me! wooo~ im gonna hop off to read claire's blog now... her blog ish just soooo full of- life. yeaaaaa~ byE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home