Monday, June 07, 2004

hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i went for a band concert[Esperanza I] yesterday evening... my cousin played the flute and piccolo in it... so nice sia... the last song was totally fun... ^_^ then i had dinner outside with my mum and my uncle and 2 aunties and 3 cousins... then came home... bathed... and my mum gave me 22 bucks for today cos im gonna watch movie laterrr... then i went to watch tv... until around 10.15 then my mum asked me to go and sleep... ended up lying on my bed only at 10.30... which was still early... couldnt get to sleep... lie on my bed until 11.45 liddat... crazy right lolx... then finally fell asleep... woke up in the middle of the night cos my hP dropped [for your info i sleep with my hP most of the time] and that time was 5.25... sian... had to make myself sleep again... now i have a disgusting headache and my baby cousin's calling me! || jie!!! || okayokay i better go play with him... byE! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home