Saturday, February 12, 2005

XD im already off msn but i dont feel like sleeping! me and weiyi are soooo dead.. luckily we still have monday to hand in the english thing hahaha.. ants are crawling all over my table. ! gosh this years cny like so no atmosphere liddat. hahaha. i think i got a kinda average amt for hong bao $$ hmmm the song on the radio finished! and i said i'd type until it finished. lol. hahaha okay im going a bit nuts.. today in school was like so sian.. i was so sleepy i kept lying on the table zzzz and i had this headache which made me attempt sleep again and again zzzz hahahaha.. i think the com is affecting me. its making me sleep damn late. like min 12am.. as you can see currently its 12.40! lol. i wish i could see jay in person XD hmmmmmmmm yay linkin park song's coming up next. very nice linkin park stuff. but JAY IS BETTER! hahaha my inner spirits are quarrelling. oh well i wanna go sleep.. hahaha oh yea.. my baby cousin is SOOOO cute.. he ''runs'' on the piano and DIES XPXPXP being a good cousin sister person, i give him his daily dose of.... BADGERBADGERBADGER <-- click mae! lol as well as the harry potter version introduced to me by dear audrey, POTTERPOTTERPOTTER! hahaha.. have fun and byebyeeee muaaaacks. * [jay is so shuai >.<]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home