Thursday, August 11, 2005

為什麼這樣子.

已經習慣不去阻止你
過好一陣子你就會回來
印象中的愛情好像頂不住那時間

:) finally im blogging. blahh its boring. and its fucking hard to try not to say fuck when i blog cos well FUCK THIS im not feeling very chirpy.

so well today i got to skip school cos of some tradition thing um. according to the chinese calendar its my 15th birthday and im not supposed to talk to anyone of the same age as me. etc etc etc therefore i dont go to school. so well thats fucking good news! im tired. but 8am in the morning my teacher calls. i pick up the phone and she says

"DONT YOU KNOW ITS YOUR COMMON TEST"

wtf. fuck the common tests i fucking get zero for english! and fuck that, my english is good. cant the stupid fucking teachers actually say 'study for your cts' instead of HAPPY HOLIDAYS when they dismiss us from school. zzz. so now you're thinking - dont fucking blame the teachers its your own bloody fault. fuck you! oh fine fine its my fault. i just need to blame someone, not me :) the whole day is becoming so fucked up. no ms, dofus is a waste of time, cant talk to anyone, FUCK THIS! i hate this i hate this i hate this. furthermore im eating so many chocolates now i feel like vomiting. IM HUNGRY! shall go cook noodles. then eat and sleep and never wake up. THAT, would be nice. and fuck stupid blogger i cant put arrows. zzzzz. someone please call me. (as long as you're not born in 1991.)
PLEASE and thankyou :)

and i wish, i wish youd know how i felt
cos i dont think you know the real me
we're both too shy to admit, we're so in love

i wish
someday
youd call me and say

i love you

you love me but you dont know who i am so let me go
just let me go

dont let me go.


所以你棄權

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home