Saturday, August 19, 2006

we're gonna party like its my birthday!

joy, celebrations, presents, hongbaos. :D

woke up, 8+, played game with lovely anthonyboy, took loads of pictures of the food, but pretty lazy to upload and stuff :C


first good thing i got was sammie's present! wrapped in special wrapping paper, with my name, ahahahaha


and suddenly,
BAM!
everyone was here.

people, uncle, grandma etc.

Jonathan&Samantha

BiWei, cousin, being naughtae

then my cake from Prima Deli, came.

weird-but-scenic volcano-terrain cake :3

mm D:

and then, i realised there was a small box that came with it. Gaping, afraid of being found out, I crept silently toward it, calmly harnessing its egregious aura. I prodded its lid, praying that there was nothing evil inside.

?!?!

a suddenly rage of hormonic action made me fling it open, AND THEN I SAW....

DINOSAURS!

DINOSAURS! a whole load of them, brown blue green and orange, packed with coconut tree and flower bush. I placed them one by one, so very carefully, on my cake, then i realised i screwed up the whole thing anyway :
DINOSAURS!

soon enough, it was time to cut the cake cos people had to leave. wish, wish, wish, cheryl. you've only got one each year and you always just tweak it that little bit. damn you,!

left to right-Samantha,BiWei,Me,Jernel,AhGirl,HongYang

s'pose this was the first time daddy was here to see me cut the cake. i like daddy :D

at around, 4+, went to play pool with Sammie and Jonathan >< our table.

taught me how to play, thanks sammie ><,

:)

mm, satisfaction. i must say: i do kinda-somewhat-really suck at this thing. my arm has no strength, dammit. >:C

Cheryl&Samantha

fireworks, taken a while ago when i went to watch with my mom. she was all 'wow' 'take this!!' and, 'thats a nice one'.


teehee.

am i not but the most brilliant photographer you've ever stumbled upon? ;D
forgot to load picture with samantha on firetruck! oh well, lazy. out tomorrow with cherylt, qimin. cant wait cant wait!

*poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home