Friday, May 30, 2008

WEDNESDAY. Wendy: JIEJIE LETS TAKE PHOTO TOGETHER!!
Emily: Pfft *walks away*
Wendy: 3:


in the lift to food republic!
Emy&Clar.
so
cute
lahhhhhh

so we met at wisma, then went to eat. yumyum. mango ice. :D and i shared a soya bean with Emily and we couldnt finish it because we were so damn full after all the food. we tried to finish it before we left and she started laughing while we were both drinking and i needed to laugh but there was lots of soya bean in my mouth i turned and spit everyth out on the plate and some landed on the table and i looked up and saw a lady clad in white staring at me in disgusting. :) I AM SO EMBARASSING, HAHA.
NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPRINT. one of us suggested taking when we walked past the shop and i was like OMGOMG YA and some were hesitant but in the end we all went. yay! spent super long there. quite a waste of money but i must say i thought it was fun :D

E is very very, Extra Ordinary :)

as yall can tell, Emily likes taking pictures of herself with my phone to seduce me.



Emily: AYE LETS TAKE PICTURE OF OUR BANGLES AND STUFF!!
Me: ??? *puts hands out in a flurry*
Emily: GRR YOUR HAND WAS MOVING. SEE LAH.

Emily: I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR BACK VIEW. *snap*
*shows me picture*
Me: Ohhhhkay... you got what you wanted.
Ha?

Emily: Finally you are taller than me!!
Me: YAY *snap*

i always enjoy the ride home with Emily. :) :) she's so demented its a challenge to understand her. BBC LOVEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home