Thursday, June 19, 2008

Twins for a Day :)
went to town with Wendy! we agreed to meet at 12 yesterday, but we both woke at 11. Haha. So delay til 1+. Wendy reached first, i reached about 15mins later. Shopped at fareastttt.

Didnt take much pictures. After fareast went to wisma, then to taka. Was like hunching everywhere i went cause of my horrible crampssssssssssssssss (serious ok, I got medicine! but this was unpredicted, so i didnt bring. ack.) quite embarassing, sorry Wendy! Occasionally I squatted on the floor hahaha 'so unglam'! Then i started to die at taka. Met Serene at about 5 at the fountain where i sat meditating, then we went to the toilet and headed for the bus stop to go home. Almost died on the way to the bus stop. Felt so weak, like my legs got no strength. Wendy: PERSEVERE!!! DETERMINATION!!!
And i totally just crashed on the seat in the bus, much thanks to the blue-dress lady who gave me a seat 3: Could barely walk home. My aunt scolded me when i got back saying i shouldve taken a cab. haha. BUDGET, LAH.
Once i got home i plomped on my mom's bed with my hair all over my face and i was like breaking out in cold sweat, sorry to Baby also for yelping at him a bit, i was really feeling very bad/tired. so sweet lah, he ran down to get me Panadol Extra :) (although i have at home. hahahaha. STILL SWEET OK, I LOVE MY BABY!)

by 8 i was almost okay. cause of me everyone didnt go for dance 3: had mini flea market (haha) and then Wendy and Serene left. THANKS SO MUCH TO WENDY AND SERENE FOR BEING SO ACCOMODATINGGGGGGGG AND TAKING CARE OF ME. LOVES!!! Picking Hong Kong Princess from the airport tomorrow. Bring your guns!

p/s even if there was someone else, I'd still love you. really. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home