Sunday, October 26, 2008


buffet dinner at Orchard Hotel w Samantha's family :) so funny lah, kept laughing over Uncle Eric's funny faces and his cow jokes LOL. same jokes since like, years ago hahahaha.


& small's upset about bren's art teacher always spelling his name wrongly. made me take picts so that she can mail the school haha.
Dear Mary
I would appreciate if you could tell Brendan's Art & Crafts teacher that his name is spelt B-R-E-N-D-A-N L-A-I.
He is not Brenda. He is not Brendai and his surname is definitely not L-A-Y.

me and samantha were laughing over it and i told small. she said 'and that's just the beginning you know! cant you see its just the beginning!' hilarious.

another post now for my reminiscence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home