Monday, April 20, 2009

Last Saturday

GO KART DAYYYYYYYY
free flowing traffic on the bridge + amazing sky woosah
creepy road to Plentong

hi, Swift Sports. hahaha. my cousin's car, he went with us too
big track! (L)!

lovely lovely, much better than at SG.. one round on the fun kart and the other 3 rounds on the faster kart. still cant get my lining correct :( last round started to drizzle, crashed cuz i panicked at one of the corners. yang suddenly came beside me and i wanted to let him overtake but he was slowing too and apparently i overtook him instead so i started freaking out and blanked out haha. ZOMG COWZ HI
ewwww like ugly
went to somewhere near Permas Jaya for dinner, soup noodles and all but quite yummy haha.
home after that!

the bruise today. omgawd like epic ugly? hahahaha. anyway, first day of school. haha.

Today I thought my lessons started at 2 and slept through until my classmate sent me a message at 11am asking me where I am. She said there was lessons, starting at 11am. FML

k not surprising that i overlooked bcomm and missed the tutorial haha you may stop laughing at me now ya. thanks. went for FIT lecture, then cabbed down to JP to meet baby and his friend + gf. had dinner at crystal jade, then cabbed back to school for japanese haha was like half hour late. Kaori Sensei (Y)! totally luv her hahaha. OK I AM CONCUSSING BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home