Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surprizeeeeeeeeeeeee (not)

went to town today to get aaron's birthday present haha unfortunately samantha couldn't wait and gave it to him straightaway after that -.-

in the car:

samantha: eh now the ultimatum very exciting already i watched til ep24 on mobtv
me: IS IT WHAT HAPPENED
samantha: no no dont want to tell you
me: harrrr then i must watch myself :(
samantha: OKAY LAH I TELL YOU

roflmaozx
AH SO CUTE LIKE A PUMPKIN! this is Lauren's sister... Luann if i'm not spelling it wrongly.

dinner at some italian restaurant at um, hillcrest road? haha. authentic italian! :D
minestrone.. i still like pizza hut's the most :z




om nom nom.

think i ought to put a limit to my spending haha Dieeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home