Sunday, August 02, 2009

Dejected


i have so scared the shit out of myself by looking at all of the pictures in NotSpecific while sitting in the dark alone at the dining table :(

earlier on i felt so.. well, dejected. ugly, poor and useless. but i'm sure we all feel this way sometimes.. there's always a moment where we feel like we're so worthless but then we console ourselves saying that there's definitely someone who's worse off. but is that the best we can do? maybe sometimes we just have to make ourselves better? i try so hard to make everyone else happy but it's making me feel the opposite. who do i choose then? you or me? and then i realise that i can never make everyone happy all the time. and there are people who piss me off real bad (haha samantha knows!) so i guess.. i'll have to be a better person, not only for the rest of the world, but for me too. because i've worked so hard just to get here.

P.S. Sticky is damn good.

P.P.S. i am still never going to rid myself of my insect phobia

goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home