Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a little unwell

so it's been confirmed that my laptop's harddisk is dead. And the information can't be recovered. Greeeeeeeeaaat. And this all has to happen before my birthday/exams. Double great! So um I'm stuck with no tutorial answers (yes i key these all very meticulously in MSWord in my lappy) and no wish to post up the birthday pictures because i have no space to put them. Don't really want to put them here (dad's laptop) cause its.. not mine. Please buy me a Macbook Pro :'(

Party was good (i guess), cake was pretty (smashed) but well I don't want to blame............ I shall just weep in a corner of my already broken heart. Sob. Sorry to anyone whom I didn't look after properly, was so busy running here and there doing this and that sigh we didn't even get to take a family photo!!!!!!!! Pictures up when I've the time/the equipment to.

Thanks to Samantha, the SIM gang & her parents for my new wallet, Small Gugu and sotong-boy Brendan for their present, Serene & Kell for all their lovely presents/ginormous card, Marx for believing that he can do well for his exams haha, Bram & XW for taking the time to come down, and Elle for... parking... on the line. (and letting me throw the marshmallow at his eye. I was really aiming for his mouth.) Also to Alex and KH for coming, and baby gq for gracing us with his presence HAHA

All my aunts/uncles for the ang baos, Uncle David and Ah Sim for fetching the cake (i shall not think of the treachery that happened on the way), Uncle Eric and Angie Gugu for helping with the food/preparations, Aaron's Mummy for cooking her curry!, and last of all my dear Mummy who helped so much with everything and made this whole thing possible. I love you mummy!

Thanks for not being there, Dad :(

I wonder if he even knew I had a party. Oh well I still love him haha best daddy there is, to me!

RANDOM, but i would eh, like to take up baking/cake-making soon. Custom cakes suck when they aren't fully customized the way you want them. First I need a decent kitchen. Now, where do I find one of those.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home