Sunday, October 18, 2009

yay!

i guess miracles still exist? :) lost my cards when drunkfloor gang went to ph on wednesday. cried like a baby but well, got over it and cancelled my cards and stuff by thurs. and guess what! someone came to return them to me! omg. wasn't at home though so i couldnt say thanks in person. but like, yeah damn grateful and all hahah. only have to remake my ezlink cause cancellation's permanent. debit card'll be up by monday night and i'll unreport my loss to the police tomorrow. yay yay yay yay :) :) :)

on a side note, karting competition on 29th/30th! uncle psychoed me to help make up the numbers hahah. not sure which date yet though. we're going tomorrow to practice/have fun. it's at kartright speedway, some new place at jurong. influenced by F1 only hahah.

kind of lazy i dont really wanna repost old pictures of stuff that happened during internship..... i'll just put up some of them from the end. haha. was a good experience (though we slaved) and um.............. school's starting next week! wow. i can't believe 7 weeks passed so quickly. i need to serve my food in cafe world nowwwwww bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home