Thursday, November 19, 2009

i only have a quarter of my usual view if i close my right eye and look down.

wtheck, i woke up to a sore and somewhat swollen eye. @(*&#!*&# off to see the doctor later, mum says its contagious. lol. hope she diagnosed the right problem........... D: apparently my IS group's prophecy is coming true. (one member is absent every week, and its always a different member) i was supposed to be absent today but i totally didnt believe their bullcrapping cause i dont skip tutorials for fun lest i get fucked/analhilated by teachers since i have the stupid letter of undertaking zzzzzzzzzzz!

oh well, updates later when im back from the doctor, + pictures from yesterday's Osaka outing! :) it was a really fun experience.. そしてとてもおもしろいいですね~ Hope i'll be able to go for the Osaka trip next year 3:

and for all you pessimists out there (maybe me too), stop reading FML everyday, its time to stalk GMH! hy came over to accompany grandma since small and bren went to genting today. haha. so sweet. good then, i can accompany them too and they can accompany me with my sore eye D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home