Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Again,


i hate it when i feel like this. I think I'm just too stressed from everything. Work, School, Personal stuff (and this is stuff to do with me and myself when i say personal). everyone I need is just not helping me and everyone I dont is just giving me more stuff to do..

I know everyone's got stuff to do and I'm not complaining about having to do stuff, I'm just complaining about how I feel now.. which is horrbl.e, seriously. Been home the entire day. Sometimes I hope this all just ends sooner cause 'life is miserable enough' as mom says. I don't even know what I'm upset about. I'm just so choked and I want to cry but I hate to cry because everyone else seems to hate it. and whenever this happens i just lean back because it helps me breathe better and the tears wont fall out of my eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home