Thursday, June 03, 2010

Me & you & you & you & she, just us four (+ Emily)

Met Em (who pangseh-ed us after dinner >:{ ), Ellisse & Clair last thursday at town to get wendy's presenttttt. Bought, then Ellisse had to go too so it was just me and Clair. Then my phone died so explains my interesting payphone experience HAHA it was kind of fun!! but oh-so-troublesome.



Walked over to Chipz and got ourselves a jug of beer each, sat and talked for damn long.. Heart2Heart okay!!
then rushed to catch the last bus home. Feel like I've been so busy lately, think I'm lacking sleep. Celebrated Wendy's big day on saturday, went down to Clarke after work, bought the cake and then waited for Clair and Em before going to surprise Wendy. Haha. Ellisse came out on the context of us not being able to find the restaurant!!
handmade, nice?



Ma Maison, Japanese-Western-French fusion.. I think?
Em's favourite picture haha








Strawberry Shortcakeeee

LOL LAO DA



Clair's Cha Soba Salad
Em's Omu rice with beef& mushrooms

and while i was waiting anxiously for my food, the waiter suddenly came and said "Cover yourself!" and gave me a napkin. I was like wtf?! so i just held it up and he set my food on fire. gg.

Hamburger Steak



now we all know... don't scratch your tattoo scabs unless you wanna have specks in them !!








this really reminds me of the old days in the staff toilet.. time passes so quick :(

my head like distorted ah no space HAHA







Ellisse went back, and we walked around for a bit not knowing where to go.. Finally settle on Highlander. The live band was pretty cool.
3 & 1/2 pints.. for baby Emy haha
so cute right!
Clarissa must've lost her mind. HAHA



played cai quan until we finished everyth. Wen damn gross mixing everyone's beer together haha



wicked necklace I made for her using the chains that we cut out of wendy's dress hahaha




& then it was home for all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home