Wednesday, September 29, 2010



Met b last Thursday (finally a day without work ugh) wanted to collect my new passport but I didn't read the pink paper and didn't have my IC/passport with me mehhhhhhhhhhhh. Watched the new Donnie Yen show 精武風雲-陳真!! (think I might've been brainwashed) Donnie Yen is always cool but the show was a little mehhhhhhhhhhh haha could've had a better ending!!! And all the fighting is getting a little boring. So standard. Or too dramatic.

Marvelous Cream @ ION. Sinful but yummy!
Hogs Breath for dinnerrrrrrrrrr so yums might be going again on monday
mine normal with black pepper sauce (got the bernaise sauce later on but it was icky HAHA)
Hickory Smoked Prime Rib Steak
this picture is such an understatement (and here you can see the icky bernaise sauce eeew like sour cream. Why would anyone want to have sour cream with steak? Okay maybe it's just me HAHA)
Though I think lawry's is better (b says they're comparable, maybe cause the parts we ate at both places are different?) it's pretty worth it for the price!! And the hogtail fries are uber. But I hate carrots that are raw-ish with the carrot taste ew : ( my new laptop's still hanging at times, working fine at others. Probably exchange it when I've got the time. Work again today then collect my passport during break! So excited to go to genting! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home