Tuesday, June 08, 2004

hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! so far i've watched shrek2, the day after tomorrow and harrypotterandtheprisonerofazkaban! they all rock. very nice to watch... these days technology is getting crazy! >.< went to watch harrypotterandtheprisonerofazkaban yesterday... was supposed to be a group outing but felt more like me going there alone... pauline following me arnd a bit i guess... then i saw my cousin there... she wanted to return me some money that didnt belong to me so i gave it back to her... hope she's not angryyy! and since sokee wants to know... my left was a gap with kenwu sitting even moreeee left of it. it was a big gap. okay?! and my right was pauline... it was the first time i watch movie watch until so bored... somemore this movie is so chu ming de... lolx... but it was still nice i guess... i think cos neither sokee-wanying-cherylee went... so i was kind of cold? dunno... im going out again with my cousins later! and my cousins's little baby girl... so cuteeeeeeeeeee!!! wahahaha... i seem to have alot of cousins huh-? well they're actually the same person but i have a total of [i think] 7 cousins that are on my dad's side which i am closer to! ngahahahaha. nothing much to blog liao... i think i go o2jam ba... byE! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home