Sunday, March 13, 2005

back to the beginning` **162

hi. my name is cheryl. YeO!

lol thats so frickin lame hahaha.. hmm yesterday internet screw like hell so i didnt blog.. so.. now will blog for yesterday la haha.. welllll i went to get breakfast.. then i nvr bring key down so i got stuck outside my hse while my dad was bathing.. so bad lar he dun even wanna come out for two seconds to open the door -_________- yea so wait like hell then he came and open the door... then.. eat breakfast le go on msn jiu 11 liao.. and i was supposed to go meet jess! o.0 so.. rush la change and zao lor hahaha.. then met jess at ac and we took cab to erm gleneagles see her mummie.. then went to heeren marchE to eat.. wahhhh the soup there is like soooo n!ce.. ^~^ hmm then went to jess's house.. then back to gleneagles then to my hse there the market, back to jess's house, and back to my house =.= hahaha.. reach home 9 plus le.. then my internet was screwing la like i said earlier.. so.. i just went straight to sleep.. zzzz i wanna go out!!!!! jess suggested going jp with her cousin but.. my mummie's out ler!! how i take cash from her. lol. okay la i go try to reach my mummie.. call her phone until she buay tahan haha :x buaiiiiii. muaksmuakks!

ru guo bu mei tian shuo ai wo
jiu shi bu ai wo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home