Monday, March 07, 2005

GAH. yay kbox tml! ((: **167

yay kbox tomorrow! ((: heehee im like so excited :x hahaha today we got back maths and hist ya.. failed maths until damn bad.. haizzz.. oh well anyways here are my marks : (if i can remember that is :x)
english - 15/30 *50/100 `c6 :xx
maths - 11/50 *22/100 `f9 ))))))))))):
chinese - 15/25 *60/100 `b4 :P
science - 35half/50 *71/100`a2 (((:
geoggie - 8/20 *40/100 `e8? i dunno haha
history - 11/20 *55/100 `c5 :x
lit - 13/20 *65/100 `b3 ((:

haha so funny de a2 b3 b4 c5 c6 all got :x didnt know my marks were so cute de hahaha.. at least tml got half day ya can go have fun lerx (: mr ya was like.. dun even wanna add fer me la.. say what i nvr study rite.. and erm still sarcastically say "you're the highest in class yew know".. haiz fail liao so sad le still wan to say.. haha.. but i think okay lar ask ppl gimme crash course and self teach I WILL PASS THE NEXT TEST! you er dunno wad xin bi cheng gong :x izzit ar? hahaha dunno la.. didnt know my science would like get the best.. so strange usually people who are good at science are good at maths as well but sadly im not ): still anxiously waiting fer my e800.. cant get it off my mind hahaha.. 167 more days! WO YI DING YAO JIAN CHI XIA QU ): wrote a testi fer jessdarlin in sch today.. sent it to her friendster le.. heex.. hope yew like it jess.. hahaha IM STILL SO EXCITED FOR KBOX. GAH IM SO DEAD. my mum is like so gonna slaughter me.. im so envious my bro is such a mathsgenius )): haha oh well pray hard. i must not fail anymore. okay maybe i'll try to actually LISTEN in class and see if i understand anything yea tho i seriously doubt so.. hmmm okay lar blog enough lerx.. i can tell yayi seriously wants her ac pic :x oh yay i so excited fer shopping spree with sammie in june hols as well. hahaha looking forward to everything! (: cya guys.. muaksmuakks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home