Sunday, September 03, 2006

stuff! :D

Thursday
Thursday was, out with wendy and cherylt after school. orchard, shopping, exposeh, etc! fun fun fun.

Friday
Friday was weird, I was sleeping, and some @*&#*!(#s(mad,beta) woke me up because sengguan abandoned them and I went to look for them :D arent i nice, nicer-er-est than jojo! HAHAHA. made them go to marina bay mrt for nothing, because of my failure to adequately tell them where i'd meet them. eh heh. after that belinda came, they bought me a tomato, they named it, but im too lazy to take pictures of the damned thing and upload x.x apologies. its cute man its really cute. then we left for home, seemingly mad doesnt have good navigational skills either, made us walk a whole big round before reaching the mrt. then my mom made me go to her teachers day dinner, which was bad because i wouldve worn something nicer. ack. stuff, eat, then back home. and sleep.

Saturday
Saturday was really-kinda-very-somewhat-rather screwed up. EDC's performance day, we had to wait in the hot sun for like 2 hours(in some ulu place@bedok) listening to ugly fat morons killing chicken in their throats. x.x then our performance was screwed because
#1 The music was f**ked (because the technical people there were idiots) The music was, rather important to evoke emotion and induce the pity and empathy of the audience.
#2 Candy Shop was my cue to go out and they played it 12746812seconds slow :C
#3 TalentedTanGhimHwee, the evil genius, forgot that he had a mic clipped to his shirt, and pleasantly said 'Stop, stop' slightly too loudly so everyone could hear it.

now my uncle and cousins are calling me jason. hohumfuck. oh well.
Woohoo,! all that crapshit is over. it was a sucky event anyway. :
today is out, with xinyun and cheryltan(ihope!). lot1, lunch&kbox, yayjoyfunlove :D

*poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home