Sunday, April 20, 2008

:D quite a long day today, shall try to talk more using pictures because im tired &i wanna sleep. mac for breakfast w my mom, my aunt and brendan, at beauty world.
my half eaten breakfast

tried this new thing called McGriddles, its like instead of using the bun in usual Sausage McMuffins, they use some kinda hotcake thing with blotches of honey inside. it was quite disgusting to me because i don't like to mix sweet & salty for my food. i ate one and a half of the hotcakes and gave the remaining half to my mom because i couldnt eat it anymore. she also said it was yucky! so she didnt eat her hotcakes for her McGriddles also. wonder what McGriddles means LOL

my mom's Sausage McGriddles w Egg

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. CUTE HUR BUT ITS NOT NICE!!! (to me its not nice, i have nothing against macdonalds! dont sue me haha. still, all should try this thingy!)

mom: you taking photo? wait i make it nicer *put honey and ketchup on it*
me: HAHA SO CUTE.
aunt: aiya she want to take take lah you quickly eat
mom: anyway also not eating it..

AFTER BREAKFAST, went to this cool acupuncture place somewhere in AMK. my aunt wanted to go there to do acupuncture for her back so i tagged along with brendan!


needles,


needles...


NEEDLES!


i swear i had no idea what was in store for me when i said i wanted to do it too.


needle


needle..

NEEDLES!!!

it. was. ferociously. painful. i swear i could not move out of position at all. even moving my toe hurt. MERELY FLEXING THE MUSCLE HURT. its not the poking in of the needle, that wasn't painful. it's when they poke it in and turn it around..... the pain is like a strong aching like when you hit your funny bone on your elbow. and it lingers................ AND FOR ME IT LINGERED FOR EVEN AFTER I LEFT THE PLACE. ohman. i don't mind doing it again though, the doctor-woman said i'm very weak. then it was brendan's turn.. his was massage though. the doctor took out some device and attached two sticky patches on brendan's back, said it's a kind of acupuncture for kids. lol. quite a freaky machine, he said it's very ticklish.

brendan: if you make it more ticklish it is going to kill me!!!

gonna miss you when you're gone..



:) so cute aye?


then we took MRT to Toa Payoh to get Brendan's swimming stuff.

elmo! :D then we took away Macs (again) for lunch. cabbed home. my cousin hong yang had tuition with baby, after which we (me, baby, hongyang &sister pekwei, aunt &brendan) cabbed down to the Yacht Club. think they wanted to bring brendan there to swim one last time before he goes back to Aussie :)

think this is quite cool, like a coin slot embedded into the computer's CPU. *cheryl's inner tech-freak emerging*

baby played some dota


bren, wei


something else that's cool about RSYC, this handtowel dispenser thing. its like touch-sensor-automated! just wave your hand in front of it and woo you get your handtowel. :D very soon it started to turn dark.. we played at the playground for a bit.

the yachtclub looks really nice at night!

argueably, im a better photographer than hongyang, but..

no matter who's the photographer, we look best when we're pictured together :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home