Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Lord

I sincerely pray (in all honesty) that you will put in some effort to help me, because I have already tried very hard to obtain the rarest of resources. Be it 4x / 39.5822 + 999z, or 26xy - pqr x tuv, I hope to do better for this round's examinations. May you bless me so that I will not get struck with a bad case of meningitis, and that my sensory organs are quick to react to the words on the test papers, so I will be able to finish it efficiently. (before the Evil Witch of the North turns me into a diorama) Also, please help my teacher(s) to regain their confidence (one of them calls himself a loser-teacher), so that I will not have to copy every exercise, review and composition from the board again. (this might also help to make my frontal lobe more active) Instill in me the wisdom of Macbeth, and the strength of the Joy Luck Club mothers. (you can also make me a chess champion or national pony rider) Mould me so that my intermollecular structure stays as it is (to maintain my quick-wittedness), but make me an isomer so I have the added strength of intellectual curiosity. Watch over my love, so he may never lose faith, and help Tan to find Molly.


Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home