Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello, hello! long day today, first day of school! &i just realised i forgot to blog about Hong Kong Roxy Princess' return, Me, Marcus Ng, Marcus Tan, Serene Tan (HAHA LINKING NAMES WTHECK) &Patrick went to fetch Stacey last friday :D
and she gave me this! today! in the lecture hall! and i screamed in delight and everyone looked at me and the teacher said 'thank you for the sound effects'.Serene wanted to crush/kill it :(
these were from webcamming with serene. she was all unhyped :(
my 16 facesssss
and more webcamming with Serene, this time we're in the same picture. haha. i really wonder how her head got so horizontal in the 4th picture....
and after school it was off to Samantha's place for photo-takingggg!
Samantha is my cousin :D long time since i'd been to her house.
Me: AYE YOU GOT FISH!!
Sam: Ya, its name is Lindsey.
Me: Huh. Lindsey? Its a girl?
Sam: Lindsey the Lohan what.
(its a LuoHan fish. &i burst out laughing)
so we ate nuggets, and chatted for quite a bit before starting work. Change, Take, Change, Take, Charge Camera, Change, Take, Change, Take. AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER SPECTACLES. i truly, truly love Emo Geeks :)
Uncle Eric (Sam's Dad): Woah whats all that on the piano?
Sam: Oh, Cheryl doing MLM for Meiji
Me: (Lolwtfbbq)
I'm Nerdy, I'm Nerdy Nerdy Nerdy
So Nerdy, I'm Nerdy Nerdy Nerdy Tonight

(i'm nerdy all night long, i'm nerdy all night long)
Samantha's response to my Nerdy song: WAH PIANG EH, U HORNY LA U

:D Cant wait cant wait, so many things to do, so little timeeee. Setting up our blogshop soonnnn, also stay tuned for my next post to participate in the 'I LOVE MY APPLE!' contest by Apple &Nuffnang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home