Thursday, November 27, 2008

I give her the white nut and she is elated. I gobble up the chocolate chip very quickly. Then I am downstairs and I walk the wrong way, then along the slope someone horns at me and I walk away. As i pass the shops I realise the grass has grown.. a little taller than usual. Why havent I? The green man turns red which means 'stop' and I stop. SGC8159A, GX4304M, SFP8768H, SJG8358K, SDB1120U. Then I go when it tells me to. Fancy that, instructions from a rectangular black box wih people inside of it. I wonder how they became red and green. I cross the road and take out a pen but it is the wrong one, so I put it back and take another. I am on the bus. The roads are a beautiful mess. Everyone is driving everywhere in all directions but nothing.. happens. It is like a roller coaster. I stop for a while and look around and the roads have become straight. There are signs everywhere. Yarwood Ave, Welcome to Mayfair Park, Dunearn Rd, Slow, <--, Ascot Rise. I think that maybe we are all stupid and need them to make up for our lack of memory. Memories.. I don't want to be left with none. I get off the bus and proceed to Hell.

The wind rustles my hair a little and I guess that is His way of showing me that I am not alone. I am here, and I am afraid.

x x x
heavy rain. unlocatable bug in my room. pillow, bolster, blanket to sofa. POA, sleep.
so much uncertainty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home