Sunday, November 23, 2008

many a time i tell myself something... like...
'no, eat it after you've bathed. NO, NOOOOO!!!'

.. but yet..... it's so difficult and now that i've finished my double cheese sandwich it's on to the PB&J one. love love love. :3

nothing much happening lately i guess. work, work, work. out with samantha yesterday, work today and work tomorrow(that wasnt supposed to be until a few hours ago when my boss asked me if i'm free tomorrow). schedule for next week:

monday - 9-4 school 6 japanese
tuesday - 9-4 school 7 madagascar II (initially was supposed to work, thank god for movies!)
wednesday - 9-1 school 6 chiharu
thursday - 9-1 school 6 chiharu
friday - 10-12 school, SITEX
saturday - SITEX
sunday - SITEX

hokay i dont know why i like to work so much and get myself all stressed with schoolwork and stuff. haha. DSS presentation/test next weekkkk. argh. i really want to do well this sem :(

okay the doorbell just rang and i peeped outside and i saw a dark figure and i didnt think it was andre and i thought maybe it was my dad and i was a little afraid i opened the door and um, two policemen were outside and they kinda scared the shit out of me. asked if anyone called for the police.... by the name of.... julie?(he seemed rather unsure himself) so i went to ask small (her name is judy) but she said it wasnt her and they asked me about my neighbours who um. were screaming at each other earlier on when i came back but i think now they're not really screaming anymore. the mom is always like this once in a while, like, she'll start going all 'FUCK YOU' and smashing stuff and things like that. wonder if i'll be like that next time. i hope not. i want to be a good mom! i like babies :3 back to the point yes they asked me a few questions and i was like all uh.... and stuff and then they asked if i was sure that nobody called cause they were given my unit number and i said no i dont think so and he was kinda friendly now and okay i closed the door and locked it again.

i like to put my hands in the ice bucket. i like to stand in the wine cellar. i like orange juice. :)

any parties interested in working in SITEX selling fujitsu laptops, let me know!
x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home