Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Day of School...

7:30 - Alarm Rang. All I remember is shutting it off.

7:50 - Woke up!

8:15 - Breakfast, blueberry waffles & guava juice :3 courtesy of my aunt yaye.

8:36 - Checked phone, 4 missed calls from wendy if I dont remember wrongly? At 8:24. Read her message, replied her and she rang me. Haha. Ended up late... and.. making her late too! Sorry jiejie! The best man, accompanied me to school, late, hehe.

School was alright... I... Snoozed in Macro (which was bad) but at least my results were okay :D
Had lunch at SIM with Diana & Linda omg Western is damn nice. After school, headed to Waffletown at the new canteen. I think its name is quite disgusting, so I shall not say it. Haha. Subway just beside woo. They accidentally ordered Pistachio ice cream thinking it was Mint. Lovely. So I ate the cookies and cream one mostly. Baby passed by later on and kinda scared the shit out of me meh!





Home after that, had a mini tour by Diana HAHA and um reached home at like 5:25. Scavenged for my Japanese text and notes for like half an hour ugh. Found it in the very last box. Thankfully YanZhen reminded me that there's japanese today, otherwise I would've totally forgotten.. Was like 45mins late for Japanese class but ah well heck. Bukit Panjang Plaza after that, teacher released us late. Went to Popular to get some stuff, bought some Ritter Sport (♥) and headed home. Got lost... in my own estate wtf!!!! Haha. Thats pretty much it. Jack's place tomorrow with yule and gang.. Serene is so going to kill me. I'm so sorry I'm not dancing with you :( :( :( I know I won't be able to commit!!!!!
BMGT Project now ugh someone help me Y_Y I can't wait to just fall on my bed and start dreaming meep meep meep.
♥ ♥ ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home