Saturday, January 03, 2009

yule: wtf cheryl, how many watches do you have?!
me: umm.. one?

FUJITSU SHOW, 27th&28th

met this adorable little boy.. Australian and he has eyes of different colour. one in a million according to his dad :)



me, lisa & sheena :D love them to bits luh super fun working with them. haha.

last day, was supposed to meet baby at night for dinner.. but wendy (my other baby) called in the afternoon and asked me out, haha. so we ended up all going out together. met baby after work at the train station, then met wen and jace at the bak kut teh (unforgettable words) stall opposite cheers...... hahaha. went to some random pub i dont even remember the name, cause Emily jiejie's pub was closed :( enjoyed myself :D jace is really \m/n rockin' too. hahaha. meep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home