Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's.

I sat in my living room, on the computer as usual. Then came the familiar sound of my message tone.
"Are you playing dota! Go your letter box now! Close your door when going down!"
First thought in head: What The Fuck?
Frantic, heart racing. Sought advice from Wendy & Samantha. I was too afraid to follow the instructions.
Snuck into the bedroom, silently seized my mom's keys to the letterbox.
I was ready, excited, but still afraid.
"Huh?"
A reply came, and I slowly crept to the door. Turned the knob, the lobby was empty.
Pressed the button for the lift. Awaiting, butterflies in my stomach.
A red envelope stuck out of my letterbox.
"Happy Valentine's Day Dearest!!! Go home now..."
Heart skipped a beat. Too, too excited.
Took the lift back up, caught a glimpse of him hiding near the stairway.
Uncontrollable chuckles, the door opened and I took a step out.
Bouquet of roses & a teddy bear at my door.
Stopped in shock for a few seconds, ran to the stairway but he was gone.
Sat against the wall, unable to move, unable to breathe. So traumatised, so touched, so blessed.
& suddenly I was so afraid he'd go without me saying goodbye..
Stood up, sent a 'Where are you?', rushed down the lift.
Never felt so happy to see him.
Held him in my arms & I wanted never to let go. ♥



card & cookies


am glad you liked it :)
CHIJMES

what i was obsessed with

what he was obsessed with






starters
soup
his



&mine

ITCHY FINGERS

favourite!
Happy Belated Valentines baby. Thanks for all the surprises! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home