Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Woke at about 10. Scowled in agony (i thought i was late - lesson at 9 but actually lesson was at 11 wtfux) rolled back into bed and dreamt that samantha crashed her dad's car. Hahaha. Okay not funny. Told Aaron that I think I'm becoming more and more stupid... and he kept quiet cuz he thinks I've been stupid all along :'(

Out with samantha and aaron today (again, yes) No pictures cuz mom took my camera. Went for lunch at 163, had yummy porridgeeee and then sat in the car wondering what to do/where to go. While playing (we are big kids) Aaron closed the car door on my fingers and now my right ring finger is retarded hahaha he iz gon hav bad Karma (!!)

Decided to go to Bugis, parked and went to walk around. Checked out Iluma the new mall beside Bugis V. Reminds me of Cathay, Samantha said its like AMK Hub + Central at Clarke cause of the confusing escalators (i agree with this) Spent most of the time at this shop called Ameba, alot of interesting things there haha bought a DON'T FORGET TO sticky sheet pad and shared some T-Shirt keycaps with Samantha. Note: after trying on the keycap at home + my F21/Loungefly Cupcake keycap I think I'm not a keycap person hahahaha not gonna use them omg. Back to Junction after that, didn't have much to buy, got a laced tank at Topshop, bought some candy for Brendan and then headed home. Oh, and dinner at Soup Spoon.

AAA test tomorrowwwww I just found out that its MCQ k I'm a cacat :( Don't really feel like studying for it already hahaha. Been neglecting my Pokemon today........... I defeated the Elite 4, Twice(!!) Okay Marx owns all of us and sad for Serene hers got screwed up. I remember my mom telling me not to use the word 'screw' because of its relation to something else but heck, I can't think of any other word to use. Ha Ha. Ha.

Cc's meeting Bb tomorrow yay haven't seen him for like close to a week I feel like a crumpled piece of paper, an empty glass, a dried raisin.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home