Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BOWLING

first day of school was... alright. cabbed (BAD OMEN @*(#&!(*#&) mad typing maniac during class haha I REACHED LEVEL 25 OMGGGGGG.
Marx: HOW DO YOU TYPE SO FAST I CAN ONLY REACH LEVEL 9
CDANS to bowl after school!
aaron has this cool kickass metallic brace thing O_O ultimately professional hahaha
amazing photographer is me!!
conclusion: bowling is very tiring!
haha. rather enjoyable but like my nail cracked and my fingers were aching after one round. AND the only ball i can hold is the 6lb one which is quite pathetic :( i resolve to gain some muscles. movie tomorrow with kel and serene? marx and his gang are watching transformers haha EPIC!!!!!!!! but like i said to serene, some things are only good for one try. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home