Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I could feel my heart, sinking, fragile

school, then the supposed movie outing somehow vanished and um.. bram/khaikit went home so marx was alone and had no one to watch transformarz with then everyone left?!?! serene and i went to look for staceyyyy. poor girl is quarantined for the whole week of school!!

talked and talked and talked at LJS.. inside joke about the sun burning **** hahahaha stacey wtf. i laughed until tears came out of my eyezzzzzzzz!!! best part:

Stacey: (something about **** being very black)
Serene: HOW YOU KNOW IS BLACK
Stacey: uhm I assumed?


HAHA totally burst into laughter after that. they said im very loud :( is that bad!!! maybe i should try to keep my volume down.. my aunt always says i eat noisily haha.
WHY SO SAD :'(

pasta for dinner and then headed home. we ought to meet up with Shilin baba-buddy soonnnnnnnnnn. like foursome only. hahaha.

AAA at 3 tomorrow... I RESOLVE NOT TO TAKE ANOTHER CABBBBBBBBBBBBBB. resolve may just be my new favourite word. next to epic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home