Tuesday, April 27, 2010

&i don't want to miss a thing

ROFL
pants on fire siol 11min. sick!!!
i think i'd take 30mins to walk 3/4 around the track then stop and sit down LOL


FRIDAY: Waited for kk & bram for their napha training after schoollllll, bram almost died so he didn't join us. Haha. Then down to cine for the movieeeee.
distorted legs
the boys like down syndrome HAHA
this three damn step

dinner at BK after movieeeee 11 tix that i booked, first time book so many i think HAHA
saw my red ked's @ cine.. :( hope to get them soon!!!!

first tutorial on monday!


damn good bought her the last bottle hehe

heeeeheeeeeee kinkypalz ftw
Self-introduction

Cheryl: HI MY NAME IS CHERYL I PLAY DOTA
Tutor: Oh right.. Dota
.
.
Me: My name is serene and i...
Tutor: you two are good friends right(points at cheryl), so... you two play dota together?
Me: no i dont play dota :(
Tutor: oh so you all do girly stuff together?
Me: not really...
Bram: SHE PLAYS L4D HAHA
Cheryl: we.. do kinky stuff together
Tutor: kinky?
LOL what a great first impression eh? on a sidenote I went to the doctor's again yesterday ughhhh like, 6 colourful tablets that will hopefully cure me so I don't sound like I have some sick terminal illness anymore...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home