Sunday, June 06, 2010

with every breath of me, you'll be the only light i see

i need this in my life like now @_@ epic stuff
day out with momsy, woke really really late though (woooops :z) so all our appts got pushed back and I couldn't get my first facial ever done today HAHA. might get it done on monday. Chinese Doc @ Clementi, then took the train down to Kovan for our haircuts. We always spend a damn long time there!!! Must be my mom, all the colouring and treatments etc. Domino's for dinner :3 LUV TWISTYBREAD THOUGH IT MAKES ME DAMN FULL
and i'm still damn full though we ate like. 6 hours ago. Bread must be the toughest thing ever to digest.... I think I might be close to panaphobic. Why do I keep dreaming of people dying? Daddy's homeeeeeeeeee, time to sleep! Lazy day with bb tmr after I (okay I'm still rethinking this impulsive-extremely-irrational-but-yet-totally-makes-sense-to-me action) head down to town to get the dress. PRAY THEY HAVE IT IN S. Omgggggggggggggggg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home