Wednesday, January 05, 2011

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Out with momsy yesterday & had some japanese fusion food at Ben10 cafe (ikr, the name......) I'm sure brendan would've loved to go there!! Haha.
Mom's bentendo soup pasta
Salmon & mushroom soup pasta (creamy & very nice!) for me

This was rather unique.. Even momsy kept stealing my soup. It's an interesting blend of creamy pasta and soupiness. But they managed to get the texture right so it was really good. However I still got that feeling where you're sick of it cause of all the creamyness about 4/5 through.
AND OMGGGGG they had my favourite (ok I have a lot of favourites)
PARFAIT!!!!!!!!
^^^ Strawberry Pudding Parfait (i think)

Mom all excited to dig in haha
There were cornflakes towards the end that were absolutely.. heavenly @_@ And I dont think I've eaten pudding like that before, a new experience for me. The only pudding I eat is from cupwalker's bubble tea. Went to get my Fancl stuff after that cause they've got lots of promos that I'm interested in this month. Mom bought some shoes and then we headed home super tired and I still had to finish my 2k-word psychology essay AND prepare for my data gathering today.

I m so tired I keep taking naps today.. ANYWAY so glad that the essay is over and BCOMM3 is only left with the sales call! More projects in store though :( Tmr's gonna be a great day with b!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home