Monday, November 01, 2010

Triple Birthdays + Tampopo!!!

Hong yang, Jernel and (not-so-baby-anymore) Enoch's birthday were pretty close togethers so we decided to celebrate all of them at the same time with steamboat lunch at my place!

{this was about 3 weeks ago LOL}

birthday boys & girl!


ENOCH QT!! Blowing his birthday candle




AWW SO CUTE
we instigated grandma to kiss him but she seemed to be only too willing...

hehe after that met bb for our anniversary date!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! (L) Dinner at Tampopo @ Liang Court. EPIC I TELL YOU OMG? I wasn't expecting such an epic dinner woah

くろぶた~!!

"Black Pig" noodles @_@

This is the famous black pig from tampopo, and though most of the reviews were good I was kinda skeptical!! So I ordered tonkatsu instead.



very tea-ish peach tea (loving the peach-on-a-stick)

first plate of salmon sashimi
(which led to us ordering another 2) SO EPIC!!!
very good, fresh and great texture omg

the black pig noodles

i know it kinda looks like a pasta here?!?!


my tonkatsu

Noodles were nice, nothing too epic there. But the tonkatsu was really good. Soft on the inside and crisp on the outside, I think they used biscuit crumbs to fry with it!! Might be tampopo-ing again with bb soon. Sadly I have a bad throat now 3:

Out with mom now for haircut + walkie walk. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home