Sunday, August 14, 2011

NUSSU rag & flag

NATIONAL DAY and I went for Andre's rag with momsy. She's so easily confused we actually went to the wrong place at city hall instead of raffles place hahah luckily we left early or we'd have missed it -.-


SDE float
their float was super own.. everything changes and moves!!!
andre's 'kids'


WITH MOMSY ON THE WAY BACK. Left shortly after his performance tgt with dre cause I almost died in the heat and he didn't wanna wait til the end either. Andre was so tired he fell asleep on the train. And I got sunburnt a little on my shoulder hahah.

My Funghi Gardening Kit mushrooms are doing well!!! I don't really get whats up with the star thingy.. But well just keep upgrading everything I guess?? Think I'm gonna complete it soon and then I'll have nothing to play noooooooooooooooooooooooo ok dota bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hao Cow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Hao Cow said...

Wow. I stumbled upon your blog when googleing 'funghi gardening kit no. 31'. I guess I'll follow your journey through life. Don't want to put too much personal info on your blog, so uhhhhh...click on my profile name or something.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home