Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything

Boo the dog

Been pretty much feeling like this. On 2 days of MC cause I've got a bad throat and it feels so awesome not having to head to work. Seriously I don't think I've ever felt so burdened at work in my whole life :(

On a side note I really wonder why my hair just stops growing at a certain stage..... (like now) Why doesn't it grow til I have waist-length hair?! I think many people wonder about this!!! 3: People always say you have to trim it a little to make it grow longer.. Is it true?! HOW CAN IT GROW IF YOU KEEP TRIMMING IT.?!?! I shall just leave it and see if it grows..

EP-3 is rumoured to be out at the end of the year but I really don't think I can wait that long cause I wanna get my camera before my KL trip in June!! Anyways the EP-3 seems to be a more pro styled camera? So I guess I'll stick to the fun-loving E-PL2. Black or red black or red I still can't really decide but swaying more to black at the moment.........

LIFE SEEMS SO BORING WAI??? Ok guess more exciting stuff coming up meeting all the NP folks tonight for kk and haziq's birthday, this weekend probably heading to wild wild wet with gq and then granny's birthday on Vesak day.. Yay to only 2 more days of work before the super long weekend!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home