Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Content

Chinese new year shopping with momsy and andre (though he had to leave early along with his buns of steel) last weekend. Had dessert at this new dessert place at cine before we went home. Pretty yums and the flow of people were neverending..... I guess it's a new trend in Singapore huh, all the taiwanese desserts and bubble tea etc.




conclusion: we take unsightly photos of each other hahah
conclusion #2: I need more sleep


Took this while waiting for mom to get the double filet for grandma's supper. I totally regretted not asking her to get me something too cause I felt hungry just a while after i got home!! Been having really bad back pain.. (Trust me it ain't your ordinary ache) Went to the chinese sinseh just now with momsy (so much TLC she's always bringing me everywhere, love you mommy!) and had some acupuncture done, now it's much better. ACUPUNCTURE IS SO INTRIGUING BTW. Like... it's painful but yet not painful and it aches... It's so weird hahaha anyway I'm glad it's over cause it wasn't pleasant D: Feel like I've got more time nowadays. Maybe because I've got less classes from some modules that've ended. Japanese writing/listening test next week!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home