Monday, January 17, 2011

Filters & Co.


fish & co last week with serene, kell and xw!! missed them so much omg
played with ser's camera filters so all the colours are... enhanced. hahah
KELL EYES SO BIG
WAI
WAI!!!
hair pwn
they were tryina make more funny hair pictures but it ended up looking creepy hahaha!


yay me and xw are flyyyyiiiinnnnggggg~
xw likea happy in this picture

attempt to mimic kell but i had no fringe to hold up FML

serene: SMILE WITH TEETH!!!!!
kell & me: :D~~
think this is the first smiling with teeth picture I eva had that turned out pretty nice haha PHOBIA omg i need Invisalign :( life's been treating me well enough, out with momsy and andre last weekend for new year shopping. Didn't get much though!! My new year's clothes are barely prepared for!!! にほんごclass later again.. The semester's ending. Pretty surreal to think that the 3 years of poly is coming to a close.
さよなら~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home