Thursday, June 10, 2004

hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! so happy i can use the com sia... my brother has been going to school for the last few days... but i went out and stuff... by the time i got back he'd already be back... >.< the outing on tuesday with my cousins was totally fun... we walked from far east to plaza sing... ate at sushi tei// coffee bean // delifrance... =] was so fun! gwehehehehe. then yesterday i went to the zoo early in the morning with my mum... we were supposed to meet my auntie and baby cousin there... and so we did... then we took a tram ride and went to the children's world place... went to the animal land first... looked at some horses- some cows- some pigs- some donkeys... my baby cousin kept saying "cow-na! moomoo" so cute!!!!!!!! wahahahaha... and i touched a donkey... so furrrrrrrry? then we went to look at some guinea pigs and rabbits... my baby cousin was saying "bunny-na" hehehehehe so cute... i patted the guinea pigs and the bunnies... then picked up one bunny to let my baby cousin touch it but he didnt dare to... so i put it back... then we went to wash our hands... and then we were about to leave the animal land when it started raining! so we ran back in and hid under one of the hut thingys there... crazy thing is, we sat there for more than an hour lolx... i ran in the rain to get some popcorn for my baby cousin and me, and a drink for my mum... was kinda fun... and my phone reception was very very soon reduced to nothing... so irritating... i was getting eaten by mosquitoes too... then after an hour+ we decided to chiong to the kfc in the play land... we bought alot of food there... i eat like siao... then after we finished eating, my baby cousin was running around the place so i chased him and played with him... he ish soooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!! lolx i have been repeating that throughout this post huh. sorrrrrry... then i went to the toilet to wash my hands... when i was walking out there was this little girl walking in with her mum... she said something that made me laugh... i'll put that at the end of this post... i'm gonna have a short phrase for every post thats the most memorable words of my day! hmm okay back to the story... then we waited a while more at the kfc until the rain got smaller... after that my uncle said he could come fetch us so we went to the entrance- got into his car- and went to his house! he has two little kids who are my cousins. one boy one girl... played a soccer game with the boy at first... lost to him... he primary1 only... >.< then i played this finding nemo game while my girl cousin watched me... she wanted me to play that... so i play for her lolx... play until i got headache sia... doing the same dumb thing over and over again with different scenarios... ngaaaaa!!! but i still play lolx... then later i went to causeway point with my mum cos my those two cousins live really near it... walked arnd... went to the kopitiam to eat some stuff... then went home! and i was really really reallllly tired when i got home... watched the 7pm show on channel8 and then watched charmed til 9 halfway and then my mum asked me to go bathe so i went to bathe and continued watching it after i finished... then i watched the 9pm show on channel8... then watched world idol at 10! lolx... then went to sleep. and now early in the morning im up here blogging! i think this is gonna be one really really long post... hope you dont get too bored reading it... byE! =]

"i dont like this toilet! so smelly... like elephant smell liddat..." - little girl who walked into the zoo's toilet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home