Wednesday, March 16, 2005

and everyday is the worst day ever` **159

hahaha im blogging for yesterday! cos today is barely over. )): but okay lar thats good actually, cos = more time for me to pack up my room and do my damned hw.

okayyyy yesterday was kinda boring i guess.. el in the middle of the day.. we painted the blocks we needed fer syf ya.. then.. told ghost stories ^~^ and went home.. kinda sian the whole day i guess.. and now i feel so groggy tho i dont know why -_____- oh i went to plaza in the morning with my mummie and auntie and brendarling and spent hell much on stuff. bought new file and new plastic folders and loads of snacks for me. im gonna get fat! =( haha okay la nth much to blog about i guess..

and.. im so sad my tag is so unactive now )): nobody's tagging. hahaha oh WELL. going out shopping with my mummie later.. gonna qiao zha her until die :x haha okayyyy byebye! muaksmuakks.

make a wish.*
though wishes never come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Carter said...

I was really want to get some more detail and information about it and your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.



A long delayed second vlog

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home