Wednesday, June 25, 2008

:( MC for the day. Went to the doctor's after going to the airport - sore eye (jonathannnn, wth), ulcer, sinus getting worse. and he gave me ointment to apply on the lump on my ear. haha.

Mom & Grandma left for China todayyyyy. almost cried at the departure hall (i blame my sore eye!) kinda dig living with less people though. haha. my aunt and brendan are still here. currently quite busy with new blogshop set up by me & Samantha :D hope i have time to do my Apple post soon T_T

im IN LOVE with Samantha's spectacles. i call them geeky specs :3 someone get me geeky specs? haha

http://dollswardrobe.blogspot.com/
do support!

think soon will be trying to get stocks from overseas. yay. i love doing business! okay now to rest my eye, and my aching jaw, and my nose.

xx
CY ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home