Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just 10 minutes ago...

Feeling rather odd & eccentric after browsing through this. Weird things make me feel.. weirder than I already am. Apart from that,


HOLY CRAP YOU'RE 19 JUST 80 YEARS MORE TIL YOU'RE 99.
k so I planned this lovely dinner at the loveliest One Rochester with the help of Diane the lovely lady whom I emailed. how lovely.
i took one bite out of it and forgot to eat it cause my stomach didnt remind me
scallop, he likes. yay for scallop.
What was in my head: All Hail Le Soup! (Riiight)
Luv soup but I was too full for any
weird as... weird Apple & Walnut Risotto ughhhh loved the cheese though. only managed half of it.
OH HOLY LORD ITS THE RIBEYE WITH BORDELAISE? SAUCE
he really really likes the ribeye...... I think.
i wuz taking the scenery but this lady was pretty so I took her too :3 :3 :3


!!! POKER CAKE

even with white chocolate cards, he wants to play. addict. i raised and he re-raised me and i was like OH GOD i called and he checked then the last card came and he went all in and i fainted
the chocolate wuz luvly but the cake............ lets just say i like fudgey cakes more. (it was like a friggin unspongey sponge cake.)
THIS LOOKS LIKE A MURDER SCENE I LUV IT

packed the cake cuz they wouldnt eat it

candle-fiddling knife-sawing sparkling-rejecting fork-feeding wine-guzzling cute-as-hell Birthday Baby!

Oh holy joy I am in an awesome Pink dress I love you so much glad you enjoyed your big day you didnt have to say thanks so many times but I'm glad you did anyway glad to know I'm amazing you're amazing too in fact you're the most amazing ever and that's pretty much why I love you, cause you're amazing. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home