Friday, October 23, 2009

damn who's a sexy bitch

PH 141009








tragic day where i lost all my cards (though someone gave them back to me) haha. most of drunkfloor, minus marx and char. guess the next time'll be halloween? :) met xw first, took a bus down and dropped at clementi to wait for elle to pick us. fakery scammed me for like 30seconds @#!(*&#*(!@&

while waiting at bus stop,

ellery: eh i cant go out leh my mom dont let. she's damn angry now
me: HUH WTF???
ellery: i call you back later *hangs up*
me: wtf ellery say his mom angry dont let him out. how ah.
xw: huh!!
me: omg is he scamming.
xw: is that his car?
@#*!&(*#&!(@*#&*(!@#&(

brought a bottle of absolut, bought mixers at 7-11 and finished most of it at vivo. got chased away by the security so went to the bridge to finish the rest. then into PH where um i realised my cards were missing and freaked out and wailed and ran everywhere :( :( :( decided there was nothing i could do about so went back in til ended. xw lost her phone too. haha. and she lost her voice now! hope you get your voice back soon xw! (if you haven't already gotten it back...)

more picture updatessssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home