Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not alone tonight

Semi-impromptu (cause it was a day-before decision) day out with Samanthaaaaaaaa. Klunch, my throat almost died and she laughed at me calling myself 'nasal' but I really was cause of sinus. or Flu. Left after like 2 hours cause we were freezing inside. Went to check out the building beside cine and played at the arcade. I can still pass Blythe wow. Long time since I've spent a long time (pun intended) at the arcade :( Bought tix for Shrek 3, then went to heeren and taka, then back to cine for our show..

cookies for our movieee
SHREK FOREVER AFTER!!!!


How could I miss anything from Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar....? Think it's a pretty good starting plot but the ending was kinda predictable. Haha. But well what else can you expect from a fairytale.. There are so many damned movies coming out lately.. More movie-watching with baby tomorrow! Karate Kid, Prince of Persia (not new but I haven't watched yet), Nightmare on Elm Street, SATC2 watched with BBC the other dayyyyyy thankfully. FYI Sarah Jessica Parker has damn buffed arms. Ellisse says they're toned but I stand my ground............ and she looks like a tranny but she's still cool as Carrie. I ought to watch SATC1 someday!!! Omg I'm missing out on so much.

Took the Circle line to Paya Lebar for our bai bai session.. This picture is hilarious hahaha
bought wei's uglydoll present. XO in pink! wonder where my uglydoll went to... :(

Met two aunts, cabbed down to parkway cause one of them wanted to collect some clothes, then uncle came to fetch us for bai bai. Amoy St fishhead beehoon after that! Met mom there cause she just finished her class and it was really near that area. Super epicccccccccccc.


Tofuuuuuuuu


exceptionally crispy that day
PAI GU WANG. i love sweet&sour stuff!! :3

and our half-eaten noodles cause when it came I was so anxious to eat that I forgot to take a picture HAHAHA. Dota mania today, like. 8 games I think? Sleep soon, gotta wake in time to meet bb tmr.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home