Saturday, June 19, 2004

hello! i am blogging. wheeeeee finally i am blogging after so long... 4 days and im complaining that its long... spent most of my online time playing ffta... lolx... did you guys miss me? =D just kidding...

hmmm okay... i went ice skating on thursday! really really fun stuff... but after that my back was aching like mad and my left foot was horribly in pain whenever i walked... but now its much better... yea so ummm i met sujia under her block and waited a while for her to get down... lolx somehow she blames me for rushing her and making her forget to do alot of things? i didnt rush her! i didnt ask her to come down immmmmmediately or anything... eeeps... nvm that... then we walked to the bus stop, take 66 to jurong east interchange... we were the first ones there so we just sat and talked... then i switched on my gprs and started downloading songs... eh speaking about gprs two nights ago while i was sleeping [i sleep with my handphone under my pillow if you didnt know] my handphone unlocked itself and went to the gprs thing for 20minutes+?! freaky and scary stuff... back to the story! yes and then this ?volunteer person? came and asked us to donate 2bucks for this ticket thing which i later threw away and so we each fished out 2bucks... lolx... doing a good deed always feels good! hahaha... then a while later josie and jacqueline [<--love hina and anime lover] yes they arrived and so we started walking to jurong east entertainment center... i was kinda a bit really engrossed in my gprs song downloading... and they were trying to attack me with tickling! eviL buggers. so i was running around whacking a bit but also got tickled a bit. ngaaaaaaa... then when we reached i switched off the gprs... went up to FUJI ICE PALACE. yes. fuji ice palace. the wonderful ice skating place with a beautiful ice skating rink! ^_^ im going mad. so at that time there was me, jacqueline, sujia and josie! we paid for the 4 ppl fare... each person $11.30$... they all had gloves already so i had to buy a pair to go iceskating... bought one pink and white one for $2... then we went to get our skates and everything... at first my skates were kinda a bit uncomfortable so i changed them later on... and irritatingly the two times they blew bubbles into the rink i was sitting on a bench tying my skate laces. ARGH. after a short while of skating, vera joined us! yes... so it was all fun and fun and more fun while we all held hands, skating in the rink... hmm i think i fell a total of 4 times but only 1 time actually hurt... fell on my butt and ended up getting my back damn pain... yea and there was this eviL guy who works there... he kept shoving ice in my face... ended up getting scolded by me lolx... then at around 4 we stopped to get some stuff to munch... my left foot was hurting bad at that time... not very sure why... and cos they were resurfacing the ice so we stopped... we ate cup noodles and i treated them to chicken nuggets and a ice milo for vera... ice skating was just totally really fun... im thinking of going again in the december holidays... anyone wanna join me? =Þ hehehe.

nothing much happened yesterday... umm... mostly i've just been playing ffta... Final Fantasy Tactics Advance! oh yea and yesterday halfway while i was bathing lolx the lights went out... freaked me half to death... and my mum just switched on the lights outside so you could at least see what you're doing... but she made me continue bathing in the dark! scary... eeeeps...

hmm nothing much to blog about... oh yea and sokee+wanying have both got their blogs up... to them both- if you need any help with your blog//the music//the background// anything, just call me or msg me kk? thats all for now i guess... a long blog after so long... haha... hope you guys like it... byE! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home