Monday, June 30, 2008

I LOVE MY APPLE!

I LOVE MY APPLE!

T'WAS THAT FATEFUL DAY...

when I was a little girl and I saw it in its flawless magnificence - The Apple Macbook. I stayed in awe of its beauty and perfection, far from anything I had ever witnessed. Nothing could compare to its absolute and impeccable brilliance. How could anything be any better?

& THEN THE OTHER FATEFUL DAY CAME.

"MUMMY MUMMY THERES SOME EDUCATION PROMOTION THING YOU NEED TO BUY ME A MACBOOK NOW!!" (FYI: My mom is a teacher, however a teacher of a Kindergarten)

so came the saga where I got all hyped up about getting my Mac, and felt super demoralised when i found out that my mom wasnt an official MOE staff.
UNTIL I FOUND THAT MY COUSIN WAS.

Happy Happy Joy Joy, we went to i21 @ Cineleisure to get my Macbook :D

And life's never been better!

i eat with my Mac,
(Mac eats Macs ok!)

drink with my Mac,

sleep with my Mac,

AND FEED IT FISH PORRIDGE WHEN ITS SICK!!!
(its rarely sick, i take real good care of it. this was taken for display purposes only. i know it looks sick lah, but it wasn't really sick, it was acting sick! MY MAC IS A GOOD ACTOR!)

Many a time in school when the term just began:
X: What course are you in?
Me: Business Studies.
X: ?! Then why do you use a Mac?
Me: Cause. I. Like.
X: *intimidated* Ok.........

it kinda got a bit irritating when everyone asked me 'Why Mac' 'Why Mac', but I think the question should be : WHY NOT MAC?

Macs are wonderful, they look great, and they have lotsssssssssss of cool features.
http://www.apple.com/macbook/ for full specifications!

A mere 1.08 inches thin and weighing only 5.0 pounds, MacBook cuts a slim profile on any desk (or in any backpack or briefcase). And since MacBook is sure to become your constant companion, a durable polycarbonate shell keeps it ready for the rough and tumble of everyday life!

because I love my Mac, I bought it a pretty case so it can live in comfort :)

take pictures with your Mac in the lecture theatre!

Webcam with your Mac at home! :D

use it as a background...

or use it for your projects!
See how your Mac stands out from the rest :D

&&&&&&& THE BEST OF ALL..PHOTO BOOTH!
fun, fun

and more funnnnn! :3
(i laughed so much while taking these, i teared. HAHA)

My friends at school even call me Macbook. :D


I let my Mac make friends with my friends' Macs at school :)

i go everywhere with my Mac!


i am One with my Mac, you can even see me in it :3

Apple has lots of promos all the time, check http://store.apple.com/sg/ for the current one, 'Buy a Mac for college and get a free iPod'! Weiyi's brother already got his iTouch. haha. i want one toooo :(

I love my Mac because it's special to me, and even though there may be billions of Mac products & millions of Macbooks in the world, it's MY Macbook and I want the world to know how much it means to me! (and thats A-LOT. like, seriouzs)

Thus concludes this story, this tale of two faithful friends -
Me & my Macbook ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home