Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moviemarathon


Semi movie marathon today. Nightmare on Elm St + Prince of Persia.. I think only a minority will be able to understand the kind of fear in nightmares? Haha. Ever since I was a kid I'd wake up crying from bad dreams. But it's become a routine some sort and I'm not mystically dying from it so who cares. I could probably write a book about all of them when I'm 50..

Digressing...... Dear Dad, why didn't you subscribe for the world cup? :( Sucks that there're these additional fees now. Cable users should be able to watch the world cup. We're already paying anyway... There's no joy in watching football on your computer man. (Okay maybe there is but still it'd be much better on your TV, no?!) What happened to the bond you feel with everyone around the world when someone scores a goal and you hear your neighbours screaming :( Okay sad time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home