Thursday, June 24, 2004

heex... the quarrel is over... so glad its okay now... :) gonna be home-aloNe soon... cos my granny going out... my mum and bro both go school and work... woot... yea and yesterday i say halfway my bro came back so i stopped... lol... me, ying, sokee and cherylee went to jp... in the morning my dad fetched me to cheryl's hse... then after a while we went to westmall to meet ying and sokee! ying looks so much nicer... she go rebond her hair... hehe... then we took mrt to jp... didnt do much there...
!yay my granny has gone out! went to the arcade... spent quite alot there... me and cheryl... eeeeps... then all four of us got this thing to hang on your hp there... i got a bearbear... ying got a octopus [which she named octiee]... sokee got a hamster and cheryl got a pink horse... hehe... but cheryl lost her horse... when she got home bu jian liaoZ... so sad... woo i just realised that my digi cam i working again! i'll take pics to put in my blog... hehe... show you a pic of my bear next time... eh but i dunno how to get pics into blogs. eeeps. i'll try to figure that out... then we ate at jp... eat loads of stuff... then walked arnd... i lazy to type out >.< then went back to westmall... walk arnd also... spend more at the arcade... heex... then go home! finish. hahahahahaha. i wanna go cook instant noodles soon... yesterday didnt eat breakfast and lunch then kana scolding from my mum! eeeeps. oh yea and kurt won world idol! woooooooooo~ im going mad. this is bad. eh stupid rhyming! byE! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home